This is my classic JAMboodas experience...a multi-week session that gives you and your child a chance to really tune in and get comfortable with the music, the setting, the other families, and the energy of peace, love and mindfulness we generate in community!
Fall Session (12 classes)
* Fridays @ 10am-10:50am
September 7 - December 7 (no class Sep 28 and Nov 23)
Classes take place at St Paul's Gym (1399 43rd Ave @ Judah St in the Outer Sunset), in a big dancing room with wood floors and lots of space for little ones to jump, spin, twirl, stomp and dance! And there are wonderful restaurants and snack spots in the hood to visit after class, and the beautiful "Playland" play area right across the street! Not to mention Golden Gate Park a couple blocks away, and our beautiful Ocean Beach just down the hill. Make a day of it!
* one child: $264
* two children: $396 (sibs are half off)
(includes one-time registration fee
plus complete 7-CD JAMband collection!)
* one child: $304
* two children: $436 (sibs are half off)
NOTE: Sibling tuition is always half off, and sibling babies 8 months and under are free!
NOTE: my Venmo username is Charity-Kahn if you'd like to pay that way
OR, my Venmo username is Charity-Kahn if you prefer to pay that way
I offer these experiences for children and their caregivers sporadically throughout the year. These interactive performances provide a fun and social way to check out the JAMboodas vibe, music and message. Come enjoy an hour of song, dance and mindfulness with your wee one, gramma and grampa, friends and neighbors...anyone you love!
* Mon 8/20 @ Recess Urban Recreation, SF (12pm)
* Fri 8/24 @ Magical Bridge Playgorund, Palo Alto (6pm)
* Sat 8/25 @ San Carlos Sing'n'Swing, FULL BAND! (10am)
* Sun Sep 16 @ Park Chalet, FULL BAND! (3pm)
* Wed 10/3 @ Ingleside Library, SF (1pm)
* Sat Oct 20 @ Pomeroy Center, SF, FULL BAND! (11am)
* Sun Oct 28 @ Park Chalet, SF, Halloween! (3pm)